About Me

My photo
gingoog city, region 10, Philippines
JAPRECA is a name of 4 persons...it stands for ariane Jao, kristine Ajero, chloue Prescillas, and gricel Canillas.. we're education students studying at Christ the King college and we're proud to said that we're CKCIANS! I'm Chloue B. Prescillas and I'm one of the members of JaPreCa... I'm fun collecting bags mostly shoulder bags..:)iM fun also texting (everyone those!), listening to music (like metal, rock, pop rock, accoustic ,punk rock, regea, sometimes love songs...), eating, watching televisions and sleeping...sometimes i do read books...lolx

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Example of porposive behaviorism of Tolman

My example about this theory is my expeirence in the examination last midterm..During my examanation in english 4d it was at 5 to 8 pm.At that moment i haven't take my lunch because i think when i finish answering we go home.But the teacher tells us that after answering the test paper we continue the reporting.Im so depress because my tommy began ''tingog2x''.After that instead i useally do walking when i got home at that very moment i ride a tricycle becase  im so hungry.

Gricel C.Canillas

No comments:

Post a Comment