About Me

My photo
gingoog city, region 10, Philippines
JAPRECA is a name of 4 persons...it stands for ariane Jao, kristine Ajero, chloue Prescillas, and gricel Canillas.. we're education students studying at Christ the King college and we're proud to said that we're CKCIANS! I'm Chloue B. Prescillas and I'm one of the members of JaPreCa... I'm fun collecting bags mostly shoulder bags..:)iM fun also texting (everyone those!), listening to music (like metal, rock, pop rock, accoustic ,punk rock, regea, sometimes love songs...), eating, watching televisions and sleeping...sometimes i do read books...lolx

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1.Insight about the subject?
My intuitive understanding about the subject was more on facilitating human learning and learners development in environment.Because as far as I know our lessons is more on exposure on fields for us to expedite ourselves in order to gain more knowledge.Also,in order for us to teach the right strategies in class management in teaching for us to be a good model teacher in the near future.

2.Say something about the content and how do you feel about the blogging approach?
All I can say about the content about our blog,I was confuse at first but after I knew that it is part of our learning that is why I'll try my very own best for me to acheave what was given by our teacher.And I enjoy a lot in doing our blog eventhough its hard for me,because it is my first time to have a blog but it is a challenge for me because I feel that it is used as advancement approach for us to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. 1.Insight about the subject?
    - my own insight of this subject is that it will be more on field studies! and watching the students how they act in the class or what will be their response in the said rules or lessons.

    2.Say something about the content and how do you feel about the blogging approach?
    - well i felt nervous because i don't know what to do! lol but as we go far in this blogging thing! it was easy if you will read carefully the instructions..

    Chloue P.

    ReplyDelete